The Mt. Blanchard Tour Page
"So what if there isn't a mountain within 200 miles of
the freakin' town?"
This is the definitive source for all that is Mt. Blanchard, Ohio. Not
because it is all that great, but because there's not a lot of competition
for information about Mt. Blanchard, Ohio. Which explains why I got
a ton of comments to put this back up, even though the pictures are vastly
out of date. In fact, this site is full of inaccuracies, misinterpretations,
and outright lies. As a side note, the background color happens to
be the average color of all light in the universe. I'm not making
this up. Read about it
here. Well, anyway, here's a picture of vibrant Main Street
to get you started.
Your typical Main Street, U.S.A. Well, except that there's
nothing here to see.
Other Majestic Sights:
- Mt. Blanchard Elementary School
- Mt. Blanchard's center of learning resides in these hallowed halls.
- The Grain Elevator
- The economic juggernaut of the town.
- Riverdale High School
- My alma mater.... blink and you'll miss it. Of course
it's been deemed unsuitable for use as a school since this pic was taken.
- Island Park
- The source of all that is fun in Mt. Blanchard.
- Jonny Appleseed marker
- For some reason, the town decided to commemorate the
fact that Jonny Appleseed once went through the town.
- One of the more..... exciting dwellings in Mt.
Blanchard. I think this place had to be torn down when the Internet
stock "bubble" burst.
- More Island Park
- Another view of this recreational wonderland.
- Sign outside of house
- I think they got their point across, because
I'm not sure if this sign is still up.
- The Mount
- It doesn't get much more exciting than
- South End Restaurant
- Ok, this doesn't exist as a restaurant
anymore, either. But the ice cream place across the street still
has good food.
Main Street Shot.
- Ok, so I lied. It's Forest.
The town limits
- One of the secret entrances